Yea, I'm now in the popular group. I better go find me a jock to blow.
Did I say that out loud?
Seriously, I am honored and genuinely surprised at getting these awards for my blog and blogging prowess. Humbling. Truly humbling. No, not really, I totally deserve them.
moments of exhileration. She knows talent when she can smell it. Or it may be her daughter Adeline's poopy diaper. Never the mind, she's kick ass, so check her out. I believe she's bestowed on me the Tell Me About Yourself award.
My second shout out goes to the brilliant Annie at Annie Off The Leash. She was one of my first fans and I'm grateful for her eye for spotting genius as well as her own genius. Stop reading my spew and check her out. I think she gave me these two awards. Someone call me out on my shit if I have this incorrect and I'm just giving myself awards willy nilly.
1. I spent 12 hours in Nicaragua, because when I saw a bug the size of a small child outside my motel room, I had to flee the country.
2. I proudly display my Cher doll on my desk, although her shoes went missing decades ago,
3. I prefer eating standing up.
4. I don't like to shower unless I've worked out.
5. I have to feel the weight of a blanket, or my boyfriend, on top of me in order to fall asleep.
6. Collecting passport stamps is a badge of honor, and like these blogger awards, makes me feel important and popular.
7. I have no idea what the difference is between the old and new testaments. (Oh, yeah, my parents are proud)
And now, I'd like to share a side of me that I don't think a lot of my new readers have been exposed to. The Pilates Instructor. Here are a few posts that take you through my Pilates journey. C'mon, it'll be fun.
Teaching. Performing. It's All the Same
I had no business teaching pregnant women
AND now the most important part. Awarding my fellow bloggers and sharing the love.
Sad In The City
My Dishwashers Possessed
Misadventures in Motherhood
The Unnatural Mother