Monday, April 2, 2012

"Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know All About Me" ...


Caffeinated OC Mommy tagged me in one of those interview thingies. Because she did some creative editing, I am happy to answer and pass these along to five not 11, bloggers. Do it, don't it, I know how busy everyone is. I just wanted to show some love... and I'm procrastinating.

Here is how it works:
1) Post the rules.
2) Tag up to eleven 5 bloggers by posting links to their blogs, and let them know.
3) Create eleven 7 (it's lucky!) questions for the people you’ve tagged.
4) Answer the questions your tagger posed for you.
5)Have fun!

Suburban Rules
The Unnatural Mother
Paula Tiberius
In Jaynes World
All Fooked Up
My Dishwasher's Possessed


1.  Do you post as often as you would like, and if not, why not?
No. There's just so much genius one can spew in a week without imploding.

2.  What is your favorite go-to blog and why?
Are you kidding? Like I want to alienate anyone. 

3.  If you could go anywhere on your next vacation, where would you go?
Everyday is a vacation.

4.  What gave you the impetus to start blogging?
I had nowhere else to go.

5.  Pinterest - yes or no?
What's Pinterest? Kidding, April 2nd.

6.   What is your favorite holiday and why?
Everyday is a holiday. You see where I'm going with this.

7.   I'm in the midst of buying and selling a home and am obsessed with de-cluttering. What's your latest obsession?
Keeping the one plant that I own alive.

8.  What do you fear the most?
Not reaching my full potential. Okay, that was serious. 

9.  I'm stuck on dinner ideas.  What's your easiest meal that you make for your family that they devour almost every time?
Breakfast.

10.  Twilight?  I can't get in to that phenomenon.  What latest fad are you avoiding?
Buying an ipad.

11.  Any big plans for the upcoming year that you care to share?
Define big? I've got big plans every day. 

7 comments:

Gina Jacobs Thomas said...

Hi! Was already following you from our Funny Mamas tribe, but wanted to say hello again. Thanks for stopping by!

TheGirlfriendMom said...

I'm so glad that you stopped by here. I never know if what I post makes it to the other sites. Glad to be following and I really should get over the Tribe.

alphawoman said...

I had a feeling you were a smart aleck.

TheGirlfriendMom said...

You have very accurate feelings!

Laura@Catharsis said...

I think keeping a plant alive would be my biggest endeavor. Because I kill them all. All.

Unknown said...

Ha ha Dani! I've avoided the ipad myself!

Hey...got any breakfast I can have? I'm staving over here!
Sharon

TheGirlfriendMom said...

I do have breakfast. I'm serving oatmeal. Saddle on up to the counter.